Saturday, December 08, 2007

THOUGHT

Everyday we live by rational thinking with our conscious mind, as fully conscience as possible. We do this every moment, we exercise our brain frequently. The action is somehow the same, the neurons work the same, and everyone has the same neurotransmitters, acetylcholine all those. But the outcome is varies in individuals. Picture this: A and B is hungry at 27/11/07, 2 p.m., 1 hour after lunched at CHILIS let’s say. Both of them desired to eat in order to fulfill their desire. In other words, there’s a need to calm their desire. The reaction, transmission of impulses all these are equally same. Something likes stimulation of gastric juice and saliva secretion. However, when they think of short of money, probably by end of the month or what, they are trying to overcome the desire. But B, although having not much money, but he plans to go to buy a packet of RM 1 nasi lemak to calm down the rumbling stomach. A, is just trying to think of something else to ignore the ‘message’.

THOUGHT is a very special gift from God, people. It’s obvious everyone has different set of thoughts plus values, perceptions and principles. The question arises when certain people assume everyone think the same like them. They assume that majority percept the same way. It’s pathetic.

EVALUATION is always a subjective task to do. Especially in a critical surroundings, people often assume the objective answer. I don’t like to do evaluation. Although we don’t need to write our name, so called “anonymity”, but it’s hand-written. Definitely people can identify your identity. This is the first un-fair. When they said they want us to evaluate them, claiming open-minded and positive acceptance, but they couldn’t make it. After so many weeks, we were running after. 5-6 out of 35 people evaluated negatively. So the people concern get upset and raged! So our people in-charge get into the hot pot, so we were MADE to get inside as well. Bombarded for an hour early morning when I was supposed to sleep until 12 noon!
“ Firstly, I didn’t take this seriously. After that B came to me, said the people evaluate me like this… I think for a while and I THINK I SHOULD GET ANGRY also. Things that is NOT TRUE how you all can say like this… There’s another person (a.k.a tutor), who gave you all feedback late, and you all never write anything about it, this is UNFAIR…”

That morning, the vice president informed her that there’s someone in toilet, not yet in class.
“How can you all be like that? Is it a nature call or what? You all shouldn’t go toilet at this time, you all should wake up early and pass motion. Or else shouldn’t go toilet at this time (8.30a.m.) unless ate something wrong…”
Come on, you see? Just a matter of toilet-ing!!!!

Is this openness? Is this considered positive? Is the evaluation really mean? Or a piece of questionnaire to prove their works, to make sure 100% obedience and submission? It is not work at all and is not worthwhile. I don’t see the purpose of doing it when it’s capable of bringing such an outcome and impact.

There’s no work which please everyone. There’s always conflicts and upset some people after flattering some. What for doing this? Everyone thinks differently then what’s wrong? We see similar situations in different ways. Nothing is wrong with this. It’s normal and shouldn’t take it so negative. Each backgrounds and life experiences are different. Personality may be altered and this varies from one another. I believe twins have differences despites similarities! I guess, we should live with it. Do we need to try changing it and make a difference?

Thinkings---it's so complicated. It's so real in our lives. I have been thinking all the time in whatever i do, whatever i have spitted out, 'cause I am thinking what others may think about it! Judgements come from Thinkings. People judge according to how they think and percept. Even choosing a dress for upcoming annual dinner, you are much required choose your best you could to expect least comments from others. It's very bad sometimes. And I'm feeling so sick of it. As you know, people can just pick a bone from within an egg.

Did you think wisely today?

2 comments:

~ellehcim~ said...

u've been tagged =) see my blog

since your holidays r just round the corner...hehe

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

I agree with u. Many people claim themselves to be open minded and willing to hear to comments but nah....they just want praises and to make themselves feel as if they are saints from heaven. but if i really feel like saying something then i wouldn't care la, i'll continue saying it with a loving heart and of course want improvement to take place but not forgeting to give compliments to jobs well done. Take care and have fun in everything you do, that His name will be Glorified ;)