Ok, I have a lot to do later. So, this must be a quick one. I have to think fast on what to write and type fast. So, I'm always a multitasker. I don't like to do this. But, no choice.
Ok, it's 2010 and I completed my 3- year Diploma in Nursing. (k, waiting for result still.) But yet I'm in the adult working world already. I mean we all are expected to pass the registration exam and got to go thru all work orientation, organizational orientation and so on.
Now, good news is I'm posted to a specialized unit. Not going to tell it here. But you can ask me personally. Hehehe... I have to learn a lot in order to function at my best possible ways. Specialized area, you see. Teehee.
Many people would see it as a stress. But I have mixed feeling when my posting was announced. I was pretty shocked and hmmm.... telling myself, "OK, not bad..." I do have some stress. It's very different from other places. But you see, stress makes room for new learning opportunities. I really hope that I can pick up quickly and love my job truly, sincerely and happily!
Started working at the age of 22 is rare among old peer friends with good wages, doing professional things. And the best thing is, I do not need to go through the phase of sending resume, going for interviews and fear of new environment. I have been with this organization for last 3 years and proud of the upbringing somehow. Though sometimes I met unavoidable ups and downs in life.
I LOVE MY CAREER! :)
Just Beyond Tokyo: Discovering Chiba and Ibaraki
-
Over the years, living in Japan has slowly changed the way I travel. In the
beginning, I was like everyone...
6 months ago

1 comment:
i know you have what it takes to make a terrific nurse. Stay strong in God as you enter the next phase of your life! :) Hugs
Post a Comment