I feel so sorry to you. I need to do that to you for your own good. I got to ‘hurt’ you sometimes. I don’t mean to. I just got to.
You can’t move. You can’t talk, complain, and cry….I just heard your voice, indicating “no, no…no, no…”
I know that the sodium bicarbonate is uneasy in your oral cavity. It must be very awful, as what my C.I said. The taste of it must be unbearable. But, you need it. You need sodium bicarb. to remove those sordes. Or else, bacteria will start growing within. I’m sorry for you. I knew that I hurt you a few times. I attempted to pull your chin downwards to open your mouth. For some reason, it couldn’t happen.
You are on tube to breathe and eat. You need some water-filled gloves to put under the pressured area to relieve pressure and to prevent ulceration from occurring. I hope you can relieve from pain, sufferings. I hope you can live healthily and a longer life on earth. You are cute. You smiled when we co-corporately pulled you up to the head of the bed with draw sheet, and put you in Fowler’s position. You smile. However, when I saw you suck the sodium bicarb, I felt so sad. I felt like stop doing the procedures. But you need it for hygienic concerns.
I got to do so.
Just Beyond Tokyo: Discovering Chiba and Ibaraki
-
Over the years, living in Japan has slowly changed the way I travel. In the
beginning, I was like everyone...
6 months ago

2 comments:
Makna tersirat huh???But i learned something sodium bicarbonate can cure ulceration, cheer up ;)
we used it to remove sordes la...for patients who r paralysed,on oxygen1...
Post a Comment