Wednesday, February 06, 2008

TAO























My dear dear Blog readers, i'm so proud to present you all these lovely photos~~ introducing you this place at E-gates TAO restaurant. It provides their clients food in buffet style. We pay RM 50 like that then order anything from menu. Walk-in for dinner buffet by 5.30 p.m then get a 20% discount. 8 of us ate for 4 hours. RM 400 of modal we invested. we ate 7 pieces of grilled salmon fish, 4 lamb chops, 2 sets of SASHIMI (RM 45/ set), 36 baked scallops, many many scoops of ice-cream...... the total end amounts was RM 1430

remember free flow of beverages, choices of green tea, iced lemon tea, iced peach tea, orange juice. all are pure and nice!!!!!!!!!

the CUBIC photo-my friend did it. *sigh* why got people like to damage their brain to twist the cube huh? so unbelievable hoh???

3 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Wow....this is really a very good and nice place. I think this will be one of the sure place i'll pay a visit when i get my butt back to M'sia, haha.....And i noe sum1 hu loves sushi whom can go makan v me, hehe..... ;)

Anonymous said...

i didnt know u have a blog... =D
never tell me wan!

Ev@n_Co0! said...

Wah..the food looks great man..Arh..I am starving here in Aust as everthing is so expensive.I definately go the TAO.By the way,did u put on weight after that meal?Haha...juz kiding..I think you will still be as slim as always.