Thursday, August 28, 2008

Easy(/ier) Life















My life is so much better than before, before, before...LOL...The great factors are them^^^
PRINTER and BROADBAND~


my printer's skin matches my laptop's color as well!Neh, my choice! it's very functional! Very fun to read the instrustions myself, and fix everything myself (without father)...2 men said to me that must learn to read manual books~ I'm always agree on that!

Duh, see what's on top of my printer? Those are cartridges that packed like grab-and-go kiam pia!! It was a HP one. Actually I thought the one in my imagination was EPSON. When I reach TESCO, horror of horrors,

"Eh, where is mine?...Why this one so same eh? Not EPSON meh......"

At a moment I 'phleps' like LOSING something~

How can I make such a mistake? Okay, then I went to PC Depot nearby to check out, since it's 6 something, I know it's closing by 7. When I reach in front of the shop,...

"MONDAY REST"

Can you stand in my shoes and imagine a lightning stroke above me????!!!!!!!

Then I went back and after some thinking, and I tried my best to check the product and pretend that I'm a very pro, calm, smart buyer/ consumer...I paid. I spent the whole night to fix the thing, test print, test scan...

Talking about that black USB broadband-Celcom one. That day I went to Queensbay and I went to check at the stall that I asked last few weeks in front of food court. It's gone, HILANG! I went to info counter trying to ask whether is there any Celcom shop, so the man told me to go to BLUE CUBE near Old Town there (not sure what zone). I went in and ask lor...

"Do you have any special promotion for broadband?...Do you have other type except for this white one? I thought there's a Merdeka promotion......"

"No, we only have this one..."

Immediately I turned to my friend and said, "I'm as if waking up from a dream!!!!"

For few days, my drawer was securing my cash that is for buying the broadband and full of hope and happiness I waited for my lovely Saturday to arrive...

"Maybe you can go to the opposite MOTOROLA shop ask and see..."

"Ok, thanks~" (what else can I do, right? I am a girl and am lawful, cannot punch him lar...I can't cry, it's not sad just disappointment. Just like Liu Xiang injured on the track and when Lee Chong Wei lost......)

To my surprise, a Motorola shop is selling Celcom broadband neh...

After 20 minutes of procedure (include asking and registering), I came out with a handful of happiness! The guy said I shall wait for at least 1 working day for Celcom to activate it. Got to wait until Monday or so...

Now, I have no excuse of deserting my blog, Hotmail and Fb, or refuse to check out info on studies...I no longer need to depend on the wifi anymore. I can't live with unstability and connection-dependant life. It ruins my plan, breaks my heart...( sounds too serious^^^) Well, I can online and chit-chat more than often now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont forget to study hoh :D