Saturday, April 25, 2009

Freedom

I am free from books and research, assignments. But not work.

I am forcing myself to write this, complete it befire I go for work later for evening shift. (anyone envy me for having to sleep till 11. 30 am?) I have to work today so that I can have more holiday this coming weekend. Ok, tomorrow my shift is M (a.k.a morning *abo then*) Tuesday and Wednesday I am working on Night shift duty. So, I am going home on Thursday till Sunday~ Saturday is replaced by today. That's why I work from last monday till this wednesday in one shot.

I am scared of night shift. Very very very scare... Not because of those 'stuffs.' My main problem is the biological clock. My last time I had, I got insomnia when I tried to sleep after bathing off my bacterias at 8. 30am. I don't like it. It's hard to stay awake too. Have to keep on eating, so they said.

REcently I have been walking a lot. But still, my weight maintained. I don't like it. I thought I can walk my extra fats and calories away. As you become more senior, turn to red pip (on your shoulder) you can do most of the thing. So, you will be given a long list of works to do as you pass by the counter where nurses sit down and write reports. I WANT TO LEARN TO WRITE REPORT TOO!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine yourself in my shoes, that the ward is so busy. You have no TIME to sit down even though there' re so many chairs/ sofas. During the 8- hour of shift, you can only sit down while you eat AT THE END OF THE WORK. That happened in one of the weekdays which is the most busy for admission.
The ward is so busy. Many people admit and drop- by, claim insurance or what... *sigh*

Afterall, although I am complaining this much (I always complaint in my blog no?) but I still feel alright. Beside physical stress. I just hope I can stuff more padding in my stupid, idiot, rock- hard shoes. I hope we can buy own shoes to wear. At least we will blame ourselves if the shoes are unhealthy. I don't want the feeling of talus hitting on footsole! As if the muscle and fat layer have thinned off.

Ok, stop by now. It's time to get a good bath, dress up (like a military) and prepare for lunch, then work (at 6th floor). Hopefully today get to go down for tea time~ Milo + biscuits = simple satisfaction & happiness!

No comments: