Sunday, April 19, 2009

Let them speak

There was a time when a lot of pendrives staying with me, papers all around my working place... sometimes on the floor, when the desk is full. Or bed. Homework from whole group members submitted to me in soft copy. That's when Research study is in progress.


This is taken during printing. Printing Research Proposal, questionnaire and letters for photocopy in order to collect data. Now, all these left behind. Everything gladly came to an end so that I can finally sleep soundly without having to dream about research in the middle of the night, having acnes eruptions, like volcano on my face, have to go thru the pain during facial treatment when the beautician squeeze my pimples and blackheads out.
During the eve of Research Presentation, I was too panic- stricken when I rehearse my findings presentation. There was a moment when I felt like, "Can I give up now, I know it's not worth, but the stage fright rendered me panicky and wasn't able to compose good sentence while presenting." During rehearsal, I was always anxious and sometimes couldn't recall what I had just said. I mumbled out a lot of findings, but when I was back to my conscious mind/ realisations, I just, forgotten whatever I presented.
Afterall, the presention was 26 over 30. Lowest but consider sailed through peacefully. Learnt a lot about relationship, conflicts, leadership, research, SPSS... This was a piece of result that I just had last week. The result was last semester one. In fact, just have it before the Terminal Exam for this semester. Took long time to get this. My clinical practice this time, 76.5%. It's an A minus again. Nevermind, God, I think I haven't learn enough what you want me to. I am not yet molded into the person you want me to become. I know you will console my heart~

*I pray that YOU will score flying colours in your exam, my dear~ I know you can do it!!! I trust you! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congra for ur result. keep on good work