
Let's have a look on some goood- food photos taken by me. For such a long time and no time to blog them and cause some saliva flooding.
IWANTYOUTODROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(time rewinded)
I went for short leave, back to home during labour day, after my night shift duty. Above: my dinner in SP where my godfather ('Kai ye') works at before parents sending me back to hostel before the gates close. I love fish, I love tomyam, I love claypot dried seafood ('hoi may'). I have to confess, I LOVE EATING~ *wuuuuu* (please give me a hula hoop as present and tell me if you want to buy me one 'cause I don't want to have 10 hula hoops and they may ended up in garden, decorating the path.)

Before I left home, not to forget to celebrate Mothers' Day beforehand. Before my mom depart for trip. It's a very delicious, yummy, chocolate maniacs' all-time-fav, freshly baked cake! it's 1kg of cake! Many chocolate inside. Heavy taste of it *drooling* Mom at the background, washing in the sky- welled- wet kitchen. Note the traditional chacoal stove (functioning)?! ANTIQUE~~~~~~~

One of the high- cholesterol dinner, with seafood, steaming hot. Simple and so good smell, tasted so nice with all the orange colour EGG inside the tummy. ^^ lai liu har~ Lovastatin 1 tab nocte, please remember, father!

To my surprise, I found this piece of instrument inside a room. Mom bought it for her to learn. She taught me some basic theory. After practising CDEFG for like 15 minutes, my right hand went into spasm. I hope next time (or last time) can learn to play some simple kiddo songs. The instrument is fun, it plays some of my favourite classical songs, like Canon in D and fur elise.

Ok, this happened on one of the afternoon which I am not working during the daytime (of course!) but working for night shift. I went to a food court next to Esplanade/ Fort Cornwalis (how to sp-iell?) to eat this... ...


The plate in front is mine. Yellow noodles= NOT SPICY / TAK PEDAS! It's a mamak stall, Indian- Muslim. Got it?
The sotong is very spicy (by my standard), very thick also. That's why I couldn't finish my portion. Imagine an eater doesn't finish a plate of noodles, ironic~ And I can tell you more about that food court. A lot of OL or office workers/ white-collars will go to the place to eat. I suppose the price is so cheap and variety is there. But I really feel uneasy with the crows, flying around....... -.-|||

Otherwise, this kind of instant/ convenient food is my dinner. Korean noodles, spicy. Not healthy. Not going to buy stock anymore after the last 2 packets. Bought it cheap (RM 7.95 for a pack of 5) for the sake of trying.

'Tai lok mee'- nice but oily. A lot of pork lard *ewwwwwwwww* I hope I can have some kitchen tissues to absorp all the oil the hawker put to fry this.

This can be found at somewhere. I can only lead you the way, I cant give you a direction to go. Maybe.... I smell food only. Fish noodles soup. Very fresh fish and sweet soup.

Seaweed egg as a side order. I never know that we can always put seaweed inside egg. My first time. Can't wait to try this at home!

This is a big plate of chicken chop at the price of RM 9.90! A big chop. You can swap the rice for mashed potato (Maggi). Oh, forget to tell you where is it. It's at Queensbay Mall food court at basement. Find 'BARAT'. Hello, food court need to pay service charge okay?

Swine flu at home. Collection of piggy. All pink, usually. But the first cute pig (suppose to be mine!) was orange (now brown)... See, the one with comma- nostrils! from my 1st special one *shy*
Ok, that's all. Going to sleep. Oh no way, the night is still young. Some YouTube first.
4 comments:
wuhuu~ countdown countdown ~
21 ! 21! 21!
our 21st birthday on 21 of May!
hurray~
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally someone anticipate the day as well as me~
hehehe...a hula hoop eh....
yes,i requested that from hooi lin they all.hahaha...i told them.but still up to ppl what they wan to give me!heyhey!
Post a Comment