This is what (may) happen when your boy grows up.
They are newborns. They are little boys and girls that signify the beauty of creation and probably that make you to think that world is without sin (from the very beginning). I have met a lot of old people that bed-ridden by the sickness and age. I have seen how toddlers can turn into when they are not cooperating with you, not loving you enough. It's manifestation of life. Beside all the dogs and cats, flowers and vegetables and whatsoever that you are seeing everyday.I couldn't feel the emotions and feelings as a woman that was just announced by the doctor, that inside you is a baby. And while he said so, he points to the ultrasound screen, saying
"see, this is the heart beating of the baby..."
Or imagine this.
After many hours of pain, you (a man) heard your wife screaming, seen her in labour pain. And then, doctor came to you and said,
"Congrats, you are a father now!" and doctor shakes your hand, and hold it firmly.
That grip is very tight and it's so pain that it tells you that you are not dreaming.
Seriously, you can see a beating heart when you (woman) do an ultrasound at early pregnancy. Heart and brain are organs that are developing at early age of life while in utero.
Actually I am not sure what am I going to do or happen if I was found to be wrong if someone sue me over the picture's patency. But it's an attachment of my heartfelt words.
Throughout my lessons in class and postings to Paediatric's ward, O & G ward, labour room and nursery, I think a lot. About my future. My life, how is it going to be. How I am going to get to myself there... and so on. Besides I had learnt a lot.
Funny thing was, there was an ah ma who gave us (young ladies) piece of advice on choosing life-long partner.
As far as I am concern, I am sure that I have not chose a wrong path since 2005 that I wanted to take up this course, and this profession as my career. Doesn't matter if it's not a lifelong career. But I'm grateful that God had brought me to this stage.
*(ok, I am emotionally sensitive now!) XD
Well, dealing with kids and babies, a lot of laughters and tears (inside me). Their sharp cries kept ringing into my ears even when I had left the place and came back to my hostel. Oh my... And not only me. I have asked. A lot of my friends have this similar experience. Imagine it's feeding time, almost. And they can't be settled by merely cuddling and wrapping + warming. And just, I said JUST 4 babies crying at once. You know God creat that the younger you are, the louder you cry. Never underestimate a newborn's cries. It's sharp and pierce into your brain!
So, I ask you. Imagine 2 newborns together. Birthday together and some more hungry together!
You would want to cry with them.
To those who are now planning to give up on having babies after reading, I would just say, "Nah, please don't. I know mouth of word is powerful. But mother's love is sweet. Babies' smell is nice. Their poo-poo isn't smelly. It's fun to wrap baby like a cocoon or a caterpillar to keep them warm, prevent from hypothermia. People, never think of not getting married or having babies. Just wait until your time. Just like me."
I am 20 and I am not married yet. But out there, there're mothers who had not only married but had bear kids, pregnant...blah blah blah.... Well, whatsoever. Theoretically, 23-25 is best age to be mother as the system is fully matured. Mentally, physically, emotionally prepared also. BANK account also can be harvested already.
Haha. I talk too much again. I am emotional. I am oversensitized!
*giggle* love you, everyone.

4 comments:
oh yes Kids, Love kids but the pain the labour puts me off! HEHE I think i've past the best age! Doh!
i want a baby....but it so painful........
>_________<
nice post by the way...
Aislin: then choose caesarean then?but it's meant to be labour pain. Nah, i would say try to push out instead of going through anaesthetia. best before 30. then next time when you go out wif ur kids, ppl would thought tat they r ur siblings!
mul: u r given pain killer when u pushing lah! it's in inhalation form. Actually pain is due to contraction. when contraction comes then only the cervix can be opened up(effaced)...
But natural birth is better isn't it? yeah i heard its best before 30. My time is ticking, i'm running out of time. Yikes!
Post a Comment