I remember I had a hard time choosing between home or stay back in hostel. But it's great because I had crab to eat on Saturday night, I had apom balik too. 35 cents each, that's call cheap and it's a reason why Alor Star is good, sometimes. Had steambot on Sunday.
Everything was normal, just some BIG surprise was awaiting me to receive and I don't even know that "this is the day." I will remember every detail of the memory, every bits and moments. It's meant to be good and memorable and I should be growing more mature after the storm and thunder, avalanche, tsunami etc. slowly fade away. Truth is always sharp and hurts a lot. But that's part of life. Life-long learning takes place in every situation, every relationship and everyday. Years ago, my friend said God can create any situation to make sure we build our characters right.
Yesterday (26/10) I faced a crisis that would possibly collapse me. I learnt a lot of things, I realise more about myself and the other person. That tells me L-I-F-E and L-O-V-E.
*phew* I found out lil thing about me. I am like a werewolf. I am extremely rational during daytime and turn emotional at night! I was always like this since secondary school time. But I never could find a word to describe myself correctly. I hate the emo part of me. Emo me is irritating and annoying.
This coming wednesday till saturday I am having Terminal Exam. I am damn stress and sad. First time I feel helpless with my stack of notes, piles of books. Some moment I feel like giving up chasing and pulling up my CGPA. 3.94... How can I waste it? I wanted to sustain 3.9 for this 2nd year study. But now... I got pain in me.
God, God, I know you are faithful. You will alleviate me from all wounds and pains. It's a stir in my life. I have stop learning new lesson for some time and now, this is the time. (It's 8:18 pm now, surprisingly I am still sounding RATIONAL!) God, God...it's complicated. I need your hands upon me to release me. Be with me, to guide my way ahead.
Joshua 1:5 I will never leave you nor forsake you.
You said so, and I put my faith in you. I count on you, God!
**p/s: mul oi, where r u? y so susah to find for u when I need u?pls msg me after u read tis***
Just Beyond Tokyo: Discovering Chiba and Ibaraki
-
Over the years, living in Japan has slowly changed the way I travel. In the
beginning, I was like everyone...
6 months ago

1 comment:
called u but no one picked up the call. -hugz- hope u r alright by now. let me see, oh its almost 11pm..emo emo :D
Post a Comment