
Ok, undeniably. This is something late la huh... Nvm, not March yet. As usual, this WAS my reunion LUNCH on that day~~

With lots of food... Seafood... Dishes...lap cheong, mixed vege, fry bangkuang...
Last time we used to eat something else other than steambot, 'cause grandma is old dy. Steambot and food from restaurant are convenient.

This WAS evening reunion dinner...with my so many many friends.
Ok. Fine. Stop it. I don't know them. We just PAY to sit under one roof and EAT our meal. This was my second time having this kind of in-the-city-convenient-package thingy... I actually don't like the idea. But that's mom's idea to have it. Is business.

So, they hired this Mr. Clown to entertain the kids of the customers- those who pay.


Lou Shang- it's known to be the special thing from M'sia. They said in other country they don't eat this. I think they mean that their LS doesn't look like this. Let me, let me tell you. The only thing I like is....... the salmon, sauce and the crispy snacks in it.

Chicken and duck and the Hor Fun thingy.



While eating, we watch Magic Show. Magicians don't speak, as you already know. When this fella speaks,...hmmm....some sluttering. But he is humorous. He invited an uncle to join him. He made the uncle to take out a panty (paedophilic~~) from the black bag of his. Luckily, that guest wasn't too high on alcohol or what...Or else,.... I can't imagine.
And, and, I realised one thing. Jokes work in its unique way. Jokes and humors are good for most of the occasion. Yet, the level varies. Like this kind of many-adults-uncles-aunties occasion, 'yellow' jokes work~~~~ *clap clap*

Not to forget those singers. There were 4 of them! There was a big fat man who sings quite well. He, also cracked out 'coloured' jokes. That Prosperity UNCLE danced on stage after distributing 'ang pao'... Guess how much the costume cost for that uncle to play cosplay???!!!!!!
RM 900++ some more ang pau not from him pun~ :/

this is the lucky number for each table. ya, RM 438 for food, drinks, entertainment, a basket of "gold", and balloons from Mr. Clown~~

Those are the lucky draws for that night. We all hoped that we please, please...
DON'T GET THE FIRST PRIZE! it's a bicycle. the reason was, that afternoon, we did gotong- royong and we just dumped those bicycles away. (who's going to cycle when most of us are driving? even the one not driving, she's driven by driver, man!)

Ok, so we got a blender for cooking. Not the juice extractor. the-one-not-driving went to collect. she loved the job.

My favourite dessert. It's actually one the most expensive one. Honey dew in sago.
My another fav dessert is the peanut dessert. Thick and creamy and peanut-ty!!

Let me tell you the story behind my lousy CNY eve. It's because of that blue drink. I had it with empty stomach. So I ended up vomit the whole night after dinner, even while on the way home, winded down the window and... Vomit in good sequence. I vomitted from the last dish- dessert- Honey dew in sago.....vomit chicken la...veggies la.....the last vomitus was the Lou Sang.
Eewww... Such a terrible time. Couldn't even swallow the medicine. while the sky was lit with non-stop-money-burning-fireworks, I was resting on the couch and wait for the next reflux to come. (I was suppose to meet up with someone after dinner eh... ish ish ish)

Ok, end of the post. The left upper one is taken on CNY day 1 morning when we went to temple for my grandma to erm... bai bai. The other 3- needless to say. *ngek ngek ngek*
5 comments:
u hoh. can u pls dun make me read ur food post when im in singapore???
i cant help~~ Oops
haha...old CNY post...so many food..slurp..
i saw u at the temple....
ya...old one...after 1 month...i saw u in temple too...u n ur other bros all in white.funny!
haha..ya la...all in white...so ngam we all in white that day...
Post a Comment