Monday, November 19, 2007

air itam curry mee




i went to eat this. quite nice. you know, the fact is i don't usually eat curry mee, 'cause it's spicy by my standard. but at that moment, i don't mind eating it 'cause of the scene of the 2 old ladies squat there and sell their curry mee...once again, when i saw them, i remembered my old grandma at home and some other poor ladies in the wards...

the one we ate were RM3. it's CHEAP!!!!!!! yellow mee+ bee hoon with pork blood, clam, sotong and nevertheless, taugeh and chillies...and also lil prawns x2 and also the "tao fu pok"!!!

the "stall" is situated at air itam market. i can bring you people go too. if only i have car...

***the taste: ordinary, hot and spicy in your oral cavity, but it's warm in heart. feel touch-y...(don't sue me for having too much of feelings eating the curry mee!)

4 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

they reli look pity....I can say tat u reli love ur grandma a lot, you always think abt her. I miss curry mee,isshh.....

I din noe u even eat pig's blood. Continue to enjoy Penang's food la. God Bless n keep in touch ;)

Earl Grey said...

ivan: ya, i eat pork blood. i eat internal organs as well... free will of choice!

Ev@n_Co0! said...

I never put pig's blood into my mouth..I looks dirty..Haha..No offense.But I like curry mee as it taste nice.We can go again when I am back.

Anonymous said...

Chia loke here..swt nia..u make me miss penang nia..when m back next year i sure will force u to treat me to eat de :p