It's 0111 hour now. I'll be working on evening shift. Nevermind, I can sleep late. Too many things flashing in my mind. Complicated emotions gushing in me. The feeling is sadness and regrets... Lots of regrets and buckets of tears...
If I sleep now, later when I wake up, I'll have to face it again. I don't understand why. I have no knowledge in many things.
"God, why am I feeling like this? Please show me an answer..."
Friend:"YOur past is haunting you...You need to overcome it...or else you will never get married......"
I had to find outlet-friends so that I could ventilate my burst-out in safe way. I have to play safe or else I might bring troubles to the subject. I must not do that. I must not. Yea, I must not. I don't want to give in to any chance for entrance of more regrets and sorry.
I couldn't help myself. I guess I'm self-pity. *haha*
I'm tired, yet I don't want my time just fly away while I sleep.
People like to use the word "padan muka" or "serve you right"...
Those are for me now.
Don't say it right to my face. It hurts. I know it by myself.
I need some time to dissolve my emotions. Prayers is a good sorrow-lytic agent.
So good that God is omniscience-the all-knowing one. I have many secrets to tell God but before that I'm sure that He knew.
"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling;..."
Psalm 27: 4-5
Oh, my. I have no idea since when the bud is not thrown away yet and budding in me.
"
Just Beyond Tokyo: Discovering Chiba and Ibaraki
-
Over the years, living in Japan has slowly changed the way I travel. In the
beginning, I was like everyone...
6 months ago

6 comments:
that sentence made me feel so shallow wei wei wei...xDDD
but its true...You are an overcomer..:) Draw strength from God k k.-hugz-
that sentence made me feel so shallow wei wei wei...xDDD
but its true...You are an overcomer..:) Draw strength from God k k.-hugz-
There is a lie that the devil always wants us to believe.That is time can heal all your past and sorrows.But let me warn you about this,it is a LIE..Time does not heal anything,only Jesus can heal.He is the healer of our past,present and future.I would suggest take you find someone that you think you can trust and is Godly enough to guide you.You will be in my prayer.May my blessings be with you.Take care and God bless.
There is a lie that the devil always wants us to believe.That is time can heal all your past and sorrows.But let me warn you about this,it is a LIE..Time does not heal anything,only Jesus can heal.He is the healer of our past,present and future.I would suggest take you find someone that you think you can trust and is Godly enough to guide you.You will be in my prayer.May my blessings be with you.Take care and God bless.
Dear Earl Grey, im sure you remember me telling you abt this - Our past is not our future - or you can make it more personal, 'My past is not my future'
In the circular world, they tell you that our past plays a significant role in our future and that is not wrong BUT in Jesus, we just c the good experience as a memory for encouragement and of course the bad experience as lesson to me and you to be shaped by God for a better plan in the future and certainly not to pull us back or pull us down. Pray to God and don't let the past hinder you from going forward.
-God will make a way-
thanks to mul,ivan and evan...
Post a Comment