Thursday, November 06, 2008

Cheese my heart!

It was on the last day of October, when everyone get their allowance banked in to celebrate all the hardwork, although the next day has last paper to go. But, we give face to the members promotion. One of us has it. (I'm thinking of getting one.)
So, who doesn't know about Winter Warmers next to Starbucks, after Secret Recipe and opposite Coffee Bean in Gurney Plaza ground floor?
We arrived early, around 5 something. But dinner starts at 6. So we got to order something while waiting for time to come and clear up some excessive gastris juice first.
We got this Tuna waffle to share among 4 of us. The other friends in another car yet.
The pot of tea is strawberry one. Very sour at the end of tasting it. No wrong to add in honey though.

See, told you the next day we were suppose to have last paper. Everyone brought some note to study. Studying legal aspects theory and ethical principles in the atmosphere of English feel, accompanied by aromatic tea, with soothing music as bonus...

Finally, my dinner arrived. I've forgotten what was my drink. Lavender tea, something like that. With something chewy inside. I truly miss the taste of cheese-baked Bolognase right now! I am hungry, you know?

Well, what do you expect? It's normal case. 10 of us ordered pot drinks! Still, I prefer mixed fruit cocktail. New favourite is lemon lime cocktail. The glass brim was lined with salt! *drooooooooooling* are you not????

And yes too. 9 of us ate cheese-baked. the other one eat grilled dory fish fillet. I was consistently drinking 2 types of drinks. The hot one and cold one, trying to send the strawberry tea out of table. What to do 'cause they have only small round table. Tiny, small things make the place more E-n-g-e-l-i-s-h mah...

This is an extra side order after eating cheese-baked! It should be appetizer but it came late, become dessert. It's very heavy. It's many many whipped cream plus 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Such sinful thing will never belong to me, this heavy-weighted girl. I only take in whipped cream when it's on top of my ice blended and cakes.


A closed look at my cheese-baked Bolognase pasta. The cheese on top was thick. almost like 1-finger thick!
This is known as- nothing to do, find something to do.
Expressing happy-ness with numeric scale of 5. Now, #1 (so cool!)#2: I am sure something wrong with my eyes. The eyes pointing down. A bit down look.
#3: mouths open widder, more teeth can be seen.
#4: more and more teeth can be seen. maybe the premolars. "mi-mi" eyes. (not me).
#5: Ok, both "mi-mi" eyes! Mouth bigger then the eyes wrinkled at the end. curved upwards. That's the most natural smile of all. So, the conclusion is, the happier you are (me, I am), the better looking of your (or my) smile is!
This is illustrative. They were far from me. Well, that's the fun of going out with whole bunch of girls. More natural and relax. Nobody cares. So, I agree that a hens party is more fun and "wild" and crazy than a "cock"'s party... So, I would want to have a hens party soon, very soon... (Who want to join?)
I told you, see? We did it before we left. Just try. And I believe anything goes wrong, we might be forbidden from the place although our bill comes to RM 200 plus...
**I am looking forward for my next "cheese" visit!
*Members' benefit- 20% discounts on weekday for all Food&Beverages while 10% on weekends and Public Holiday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am quite a follower of your blog since i discover it from mulvis's blog quite sometime ago....part of the reason is the amount of food pic you post...hahahaha....jk...

nice blog..... :)

Earl Grey said...

ed: thanks!i never noe about ur blog till ah mul tag u!so u must answer the tag oh!!hehe!!!i'll check back on ur blog updates ya...

oh no,my blog turns from emo to food blog! XD

Anonymous said...

haha...thanks....food pic is so tempting....*slurp*...