Saturday, November 01, 2008

Feel good now

If I'm everywhere in shopping mall...

If I'm on billboard...
If I am a masterpiece in art gallery...

The mood is totally good. Relax and relieve (of pain). Exam ends, for this semester. I got pain for exam. I was having dry cough. But everything was/is always perfectly fine for me.

I am NOT ALONE!

I am 80% free now, except for the practical exam on 13/11/08. That exam itself carry 100% and is a sole subject. So I have to start reading the practical book, after tomorrow!

Why?

Tomorrow I am going for class trip. Going to Padang Besar and then Alor Star-Jelapang Padi. Land of paddy huh? The itinerary should be Gua Kelam-Padang Besar-Museum Padi-Gunung Keriang-Anggerik Restaurant (LOL *wahahahaha*)

The other places I'll "show off" pictures after that. Must talk about dinner. *advertisement*
*ahem hem* So, some of us (esp. non-Muslim) will eat in restaurant, order 2 tables. My mother a.k.a the person in-charge gave us good bargain! RM 140/ table for 8 dishes plus 1 soup. Where else can you find this good deal on the surface of earth? There'll be dessert, chinese tea. *so happy to eat there, although I just ate there 6 days ago with my family!*

The food, I'll show you all. Hope you all can try out if one day, ever step onto the land of Alor Star. Well, now thinking about introducing it here, one day, for my uncle a.k.a mom's brother/ koko/ ge ge/ abang. But. How to say. It's a "SDN BHD", so you got what I mean.

Ok, ok. Well, I want to jot down my feeling now, if I could. I want to keep the feeling fresh. This feeling is like this: whoo-everything-tough-has-gone-and-now-it's-time-for-charging-and-refreshing-spirit!

What I have to gone through is almost coming to an end in this semester. From July till now, everything was like a dream. SOmetimes this dream is too good to be true and you wish you can never wake up or if you do, hope that the same dream will always come to you, intrude your sleep every night. *sounds dreeeeeeamy*

During my not-free-to-blog period, I have taken a lot of photos. Everytime I press down the shutter, I told myself (and my hp-camera), "I am gonna put this in blog, soon"
That's why now I have 100 over photos inside memory card. But sometimes I find some difficulty in uploading them here. After uploading, need to click+scroll+arrange+adjust.

*sigh* I have so many things want to introduce, so many lil stories to tell. Got to wait for another time then. It's time for me to take bath, wash clothes and dress up for outing later. Have to go Tesco to buy drinks for tomorrow (not me who incharge, I am just act as a companion, the trolley-pusher) Go for good dinner (again) at somewhere (still unknown). Maybe going for sauna or running on treadmill or swimming (at the pool side only, of course! ;D)
*Oops, I haven't pack my bag for tomorrow, my cap, water, insect repellant, lil handy fan etc...*
Bye lor...

p/s: I am proud of myself for living good and return to normacy while facing exam. Proud of my NS objective paper result, bestest ever in my record. *laugh, continue to laugh...ka ka ka ka, wa ka ka*

No comments: