Monday, August 27, 2007

Lessons~

Because of a friend of mine, I learnt the lesson of life. I learnt more about cherishing family bond, the sisterhood, the parents-children bondage… I miss my family a lot. I love the feeling when I drive my family to Penang, ‘cause mom wanted to fetch me back to hostel. My sisters they are having exams, and I couldn’t help them at all.
I am enjoying my life here in where I am now. I can go hang out with friends, able to go shopping, window-shopping alone or in gang, for movies, for ‘makan’… However, I don’t know how my family is doing right now. What are they might be doing now?
Have you ever wonder what time can teach you? How time changes the world, by God? God uses time to change the world. Ecclesiastes said everything happen in God’s times. God has His timely purposes on us, in our life.
When I thought of my past, I see a silly, fatuous history. I always think that I was stupid and irrational last time. I did stupid things, I made many shouldn’t-be-made mistakes, many wrong decisions I made… but thanks God that I survived and was saved and forgiven. Grab-holding God’s promises, I’m always under the wings, being protected. Many tears were shed, tears of joy, tears of sadness, tears of regret…many, many tears dropped…some were lonesome but some were accompanied, supported by caring friends.
I always think that we should learn from mistakes. If we make mistake for the first time, we are alright to be forgiven. But for the 2nd time you commit the same mistake, then you should really repent, and learn from it. The 3rd time, same mistake, over and over again, as my friend said, you are helpless + stupid. *haha*
I don’t know how true it is. Well, I myself am trying not to make mistakes I made before. For example, the BGR thing. Trying to be choosy and have God-approved standards. Being too-easy-fall-in-love is not a so-good thing! Especially to a girl, good name is important. In some extent, your past history is important for future! Actually it’s a bit contraindicated, you know. I was too simple in this matter last time, but when I re-think, I realized that I missed the feeling. The feeling of being loved by someone, being a reason for someone to sacrifice, a reason, a motive for a guy to write love notes for you everyday… being an excuse to study hard, so that he can teach me (math. tam.) First love is always unforgettable. It’s a worldly point of view. Worldly matters make us fall into temptations easily. And so does worldly reasoned relationship. God see how our heart is. Men see how the appearance is. Isn’t it true? It is true. I was such a person. I’m not sure now. Perhaps need some experiments to test~ *giggle*

2 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

I don't agree with ur frens statement - same mistake, over and over again, as my friend said, you are helpless + stupid.

I guess we sld gv ppl some personal space for making mistakes, cz who don't.3rd time or not, i still think we sld forgive and of course forget, until we lose count abt it.

Bt i do agree v U. Me going round the world for 1 yr reli tought me that Family is the best, that ntg can stand in between this unbreakable bond. They will always be there for me, whenever i need them the most. Have a wonderful time this weekend. TK ;)

Ev@n_Co0! said...

The 3rd time, same mistake, over and over again, as my friend said, you are helpless + stupid...I can answer this for you.I totally disagree with this statement.We r all just weak human in flesh and we would repeat a mistake over and over again.The most important thing is that you need to have a close relationship with God,all this will keep you sensitive to sins and you will avoid in doing or repeating them.We have a merciful God to forgive and strengthen us.