Sunday, September 07, 2008

One Sunday






This very morning, which I wake up in sweetness of new day, I had a good start. I online, I study and I had good time for lunch and subsequently...
The previous night I had taken only instant mee with oats in Milo. Yesterday rained cats and dogs, kitties and puppies...This morning I heard my friend said that Jalan P. Ramlee there flooded. Well, to replenish my lost nutrients and meet my high body demands, I eat ho liao at a Japanese restaurant at Cantonment Road. My set was just RM 10! Then went to kia kia in a tanglung shop which actually selling liquor and wines. So many-ies~ I chose a typical colour paper one. RM 1.50 only. Then went to eat Baskin Robbin. Buy 2nd with 31%. I had Chocolate Fudge (was trying to pronounce it 'dge'-ly or else it sounds not right!) and Cherry berry passion. Hot choc toppings make it melt so fast. And I think I love whipped cream when it's matched with Starbucks coffee... The cream on top of ice cream makes it so...ermm...so tasteless! One scoop of cream plus one scoop of chocolate, put in your mouth...no reaction inside. Don't have the sparkling fireworks over my head. Only Ratatouille can pick the best match, perhaps! About the mooncake, it's free supper for last night from my friend. It's free for her too, and she shared with me. It's Baker's Cottage chocolate tuffle and white one is...hmmm...(forgotten) Well, it said it's bing pi, but the look of it, it doesn't look like its kind pun. Chocolate one nice, melty chocolate surrounded by lotus paste. White core is cheese- so not nice.(I told my friend the same thing too lah, I didn't lie to her eh~) Something in common, both are super thick flavor and oily! First time after eating mooncakes have to use tissues to wipe fingers! Arghh, so happy to eat mooncake, first time eat this type. Actually I only like to peel mooncake's skin and eat. Lotus paste is too sweet for my tooth. Got to back to my study-Endocrine: Diabetes Mellitus

No comments: